Control and Power Supply
- The Digital Monitor and Control Subsystem (DMCS) manages and monitors all activities in the RF section of the Power Amplifier.
- DMCS provides monitoring information via UART, I2C, or TCP/IP interface (internet) and Front Panel Controls and Indicators
- Uses FPGA/SoC embedded system on a mixed-signal processing board.
- Web based GUI interface for system products.
- Power supplies use proprietary Interactive Dynamic Filtering ™ to provide exceptionally clean power to our modules
- Noise typically better than 0.05% relieving module designers from additional noise abatement